Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Saturday Look...Eotd

Okay so as a base for my eyeshadow, I usually use a skin/gold coloured base, but today I thought I would try some thing different as it's always good to experiment.

So I used a plum coloured base by Avon, the colour reminds me alot of Mac's Paint Pot in Artifact. I had no idea how this would turn out and if the colours would even work together but I'm glad I tried it, I love the obvious brown colour with a hint of plum/purple to it!

Products Used

Eyes:
Avon Big Eye Colour in Plum Passion
Femme Fi & Phloof (Inner Corners)
All That Glitters ( Lid Colour)
Amber Lights (Outer Corner)
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

















Here is the Nail Polish I wore that day.






































I love this colour, it's perfect for Fall/Autumn. This Nail Polish is amazing, it's a special formula created for a day to night look. This is the colour for daytime wear ( in the photo) If you add some clear nail polish over the top it completely changes colour to a gorgeous dark purple. I will do a comparison post soon to show you!

The brand of this nail polish is No7, it's a brand that is exclusive to Boots (A Uk drugstore)


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Your lashes always look so long and full! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - I have Artifact and have never used it.. I'm going to dig it out now xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin