Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Honest Scrap TAG

I was tagged by I <3>( Rachel) to do the "Honest Scrap" tag.

You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they have gotten it ( comment their blogs or somethings). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.


1. When I was about 10 years old, I wanted to be a marine biologist up until the age of about 15/16... then I realized I wasn't so good at physics in school! (You needed physics,biology and maths for alevels) That was dream number 1 out the window. :(

2. I'm half British/ half German.....Don't judge me. :)

3.I went to a Boarding school in Yorkshire for 7 years, it was the best experience of my life!

4. I recently just moved from England to Canada..... I wanted a change and now love the place I'm in but miss my friends terribly.

5.I've met the Queen, Tony Blair and his family, Tamzin Outhwaite and a few news presenters.

6.I'm a bit of a perfectionist.... I hate things being moved around in my room,everything has a set place, I'm a tidy person and get annoyed when people leave their clothes lying around. I'm starting to think I have borderline OCD. I blame my Mum...hehe

7. I watch too much Tv.... I love The Hills, The City, GG, Supernatural, 90210, One Tree Hill, CSI and The Listener....Who doesn't love those shows.

8. I can't drive but am currently learning, I wish I learnt to drive in England but oh well... God help me,these Montreal drivers are crazyyyyyy. :0

9. My favourite flower is Roses... how original.

10. I used to work in Polo RL in Bicester Village, Oxford until I moved to Canada. My dream job would be something to do with fashion and styling.

I tag

It's a make up thing

Zoella

Blossom

Bubblegarm

Ella

Sugar Plum Fairy

Miss Glam Tan
Pretty Things

Talluluh Bella

Whitz world of make up


Sorry I didn't know how to link things, I'm a bit silly when it comes to computers :)










11 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me girly. I'm actually doing a questions and answers post next week so alot of things about me will be revealed anyway, is it okay if i kindof combine the two? haha. Fab blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Zoella... Thanks Yeah of course... No problem. Looking forward to reading it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babe-thanks for the tag i'll do it soon, loving the blog babe :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me luvie.
    Will do this tomorrow me thinks :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blog.
    It's really easy to link to things.
    If you comment me and send me your email address I will send you instructions about how to do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for the tag sweets. I've done this one b4. so i'll wait for the next one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me! :)I'll def have it up soon! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is FRIENDS in those tv shows :P
    one of my favorites.
    I love sex and the city though, I have the series on DVD.
    But I find that Friends and SATC are the only shows you can watch over and over again without feeling bored. It's like your watching it for the first time,, specially friends. NR 1 FAN ! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @faintsunrise OMG, I completely forgot about FRIENDS. No1 show! I totally agree you can watch it over and over again and still laugh. I love it. SATC is awesome aswell. Yay for tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i just saw that you tagged me! lol! thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin