You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they have gotten it ( comment their blogs or somethings). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. When I was about 10 years old, I wanted to be a marine biologist up until the age of about 15/16... then I realized I wasn't so good at physics in school! (You needed physics,biology and maths for alevels) That was dream number 1 out the window. :(
2. I'm half British/ half German.....Don't judge me. :)
3.I went to a Boarding school in Yorkshire for 7 years, it was the best experience of my life!
4. I recently just moved from England to Canada..... I wanted a change and now love the place I'm in but miss my friends terribly.
5.I've met the Queen, Tony Blair and his family, Tamzin Outhwaite and a few news presenters.
6.I'm a bit of a perfectionist.... I hate things being moved around in my room,everything has a set place, I'm a tidy person and get annoyed when people leave their clothes lying around. I'm starting to think I have borderline OCD. I blame my Mum...hehe
7. I watch too much Tv.... I love The Hills, The City, GG, Supernatural, 90210, One Tree Hill, CSI and The Listener....Who doesn't love those shows.
8. I can't drive but am currently learning, I wish I learnt to drive in England but oh well... God help me,these Montreal drivers are crazyyyyyy. :0
9. My favourite flower is Roses... how original.
10. I used to work in Polo RL in Bicester Village, Oxford until I moved to Canada. My dream job would be something to do with fashion and styling.
It's a make up thing
Sugar Plum Fairy
Miss Glam Tan
Whitz world of make up
Sorry I didn't know how to link things, I'm a bit silly when it comes to computers :)