Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OOTD

Hey Bloggers

So I went into St Catherines the other day and wandered into H&M thinking I wouldn't find anything...WRONG! I purchased two tops which I am so pleased about!

I have been looking for a checked/striped shirt for a while now and i finally found one! Yay! :)

So instead of just showing you the shirt, I thought I would do an OOTD for you all!
















So here is the shirt I bought with a pair of black skinny jeans!

















And a few poser shots :)































I will post a pic up of the other top in the next few days!

I have noticed that my followers has gone up, Thank you sooo much girls.. It means alot!

Keep blogging and following! x x :)

5 comments:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin