Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunday Night FOTN/OOTN

Hey My Lovelies

So on Sunday night I went to the cinema and saw the amazing movie Transformers 2...... it was such a good movie and I'm really glad I saw it. It had action and comedy in it, to be honest I think I loved it for the eye candy more than anything! :)

Shia La beouf and Josh Duhamel guys....Cmon! I'm a real girly girl but I think everyone should see this movie at least once!

So on to the FOTN and OOTN!















I Love this top....Sorry if it seems like I wear it all the time, I promise I don't!















































POSERRRR


Face:

Revlon Colourstay Concealer in Fair
No7 Stick Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Powder Blush in Smoked Oyster
Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
Too Faced Pink Leopard Highlighter

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Lipbalm
No7 Kissable Lipgloss

Eyes:
All That Glitters e/s - All over lid
Tempting e/s - Outer Corner
Antiqued e/s - Along the crease
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara




Don't forget to follow me on twitter guys!


I will leave you with a pic of my dog Jess, I think she looks super cute here and had to show you all!


5 comments:

  1. OMG adorable doggie! :)

    P.s I finally did the honest scrap yag, thanks a mill for tagging me hun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo gorgeous! that your dog is just adorable bless :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Goldbeauty88... Awww Thanks so much. Your so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww gorgeous as always!!! i wanted to see transformers 2 but the bf HAD to see BRUNO lol!! sheesh

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin