Saturday, July 11, 2009

All My Single Ladies..... :)

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies

Now put your hands up
Up in the club, we just broke up
I'm doing my own little thing
Decided to dip and now you wanna trip
Cause another brother noticed me"




















Guess what Girlies! I'm going to see this lovely lady on the 21st of July :), I'm super excited about it, I've always wanted to see her and managed to get tickets about 3 days ago..... yes 3days ago! You would think she had sold out her tickets right!

I will try and sneak a camera in there and take some pics for you all!


Have a fab Saturday night guys! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just wanted to say I love you're blog, and you wont be disappointed when you see Beyonce, she is Amazing.
    I saw her a couple of years ago when she was just going solo and she was great :)
    Hope you Enjoy yourself :)
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou it means alot to me that people enjoy my ramblings :) lol.
    I can't wait for Beyonce, hopefully I will get some good pics for you all. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin