Thursday, July 23, 2009

FOTN & OOTN..... Beyonce Style <3

Okay so you all know I went to the Beyonce concert on the 21st of July, I have been talking about it on blogger,facebook and twitter for the past week, I was super excited to see her as I love her music, her style and everything she stands for!

I've wanted to see her for a long time and finally got the chance to, we had pretty amazing seats and loved every minute of it.

The crowd was amazing, sooo many loyal beyonce fans, even the guys were singing their hearts out and shaking their bootys...hehe!

Okay so on to the things you really want to see, of course it's the outfit and the make up!
Beware Poser Pics










I used my Gosh waterproof eyeshadow in Love that Champagne as a base








My fave combo All that Glitters- lid, Tempting- outer corner and Antiqued- crease






























































I officially lurrveeee Gosh Darling :)

Products Used
Face:
Clarins True Comfort Foundation in 03
No7 Stick Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Powder Blush in Smoked Oyster
Too Faced Bronzed Beauty Palette

Eyes:
Gosh waterproof e/s in Love That Champagne - as a base
All That Glitters - lid
Tempting - outer corner
Antiqued- crease
Gosh Eyeliner in Bananas- inner corner and underneath my lower lashline
Lash Stiletto Mascara

Lips:
Blistex Moisturising Balm
Gosh Darling 134 <3






































This is the outfit I put together




















I absolutely adore these boots!


I'm going to do this in 2 parts, one for the outfit and face then another post for the Beyonce pics. :)

Let me know if you want to see a few videos I filmed from the night!


6 comments:

  1. Great eyeshadow combination! Can't wait to see the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. Love the lip color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CocoBella Thank you hun. I love it! The Beyonce pics are up....Enjoy :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LipGlossGossip... Thankyou hun, thats so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look and the outfit.Im your new follower! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin