Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Summer Nights BBQ

So on Wednesday night I went to a BBQ at my Dad's bosses house. It was quite hot that day, so it was a lovely cool night so I decided to go for a summery top and a simple make up look.

Here's what I wore....
















I did my make up before I chose my outfit which is why I'm in a different top here
(I think you can click on the pic for more detail on the eyes)























































I love the detailing at the bottom of the top.....so cuteeeeee!


Products Used

Face:
No7 Concealer in fair
Too Faced Bronzing Powder
Too Faced Pink Leopard Highlighter

Eyes:
Gosh Waterproof E/s in Love that Champagne
Lash Stiletto Mascara
Gosh Eyeliner in Bananas ( Lower lashline, just underneath the lashline and inner corners.)

Lips:
Creme D'Nude Lipstick
No7 Kissable Lips Lipgloss


Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Polo Ralph Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I like the top. I love yellow! And the detail is cute.xxx

    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin