Monday, July 20, 2009

Haulage :)

Today has been quite a succesful day for me. The weather was gorgeous so I decided to chill out in the morning, in the afternoon I walked to the Shoppers Drug Mart to top up my tan :)

I got there to find some major sales on the makeup aisles, which always brings a smile to my face.

As I was walking back home I popped into Aldo to see the sales :)

Also on Sunday I went to Costco which is like an industrial supermarket that stocks things in bulk. I picked up one thing which was a Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara as it's my fave mascara at the moment.

Now for the pics
















Mac Colour Crafted L/S, Gosh Darling L/S, Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow, Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner















The perfect nude

















Gosh 134 Darling Lipstick ( I finally got it)










Mac's Colour Crafted Lipstick from the Colour Craft Collection :)
My first Milky Pink Lipstick ( I only recently started liking lipsticks again)









Gosh waterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Champagne








Such a pretty colour














L- R: I Love That Champagne, Gosh Darling, Mac Colour Crafted







This was my purchase from Costco for an amazing $16.50 (sorry for it being the wrong way. Doh...
















The wand for Lash Stiletto











This was $27.50 CAD from Aldo..... Major Sale ( that's like £12 for my lovelies in Uk)





















Me Modelling the bag... My new love :)

Sorry for such a long post guys..... Thanks for sticking with me, you guys are true followers and thank you to all my lovely new followers. :)

11 comments:

  1. That bag is super cute! I can't wait to try Lash Stiletto, I'm going to Costco tomorrow, hopefully they have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ C Thanks hun

    @CocoBella Thankyou.... I love Lash Stiletto, it just works amazingly for my lashes! I hope you get it and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Costco! Love that place :)

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you found Darling!! Lucky you!
    Love the haul! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I'm so glad I finally got Gosh darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay you got darling!!! :D isn't it the best?

    And is colour crafted worth a purchase? I want it but dunno if I should get it or not!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I love it, such a pretty colour, it's really moisturising aswell.

    Colour Crafted is quite drying and has some glitter in it which you can't see when you swatch it but I love the colour it's so wearable. I would get it, I think it's one of those products that's hyped up so much that you regret not getting it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm kk I'll get it! But I'll blame you for increasing my credit card debt lol!!!!:D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha Okies. I can live with that guilt :)!

    You will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need one for school! the aldo here in toronto is expensive and i rarely ever see any sales :( great buy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin