Sunday, September 26, 2010

Would You Rather...... (Beauty Edition 2)

So the sisters from EleventhGorgeous came up with a second edition to their Would You Rather Tag!

I wasn't tagged but here goes anyway......


Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?

 Hmmm I guess a really see through dress because you'd know about it and you would only see the outline of your underwear..Do you know what I mean?



Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
 I don't really wear fake lashes but i'd go with that because when you talk to people the first thing I notice is their smile & teeth! I guess guys wouldn't really notice your lashes coming off unless they were outrageous (*cough* Chloe Mafia from Xfactor *cough*)


Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
 I guess both would be totally obvious but I think i'll go with blush because I think missing mascara on one eye would look odd as one eye would stand out.....lol! Hmmmm tough one.


Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?

Frosty blue Eyeshadow can't look that bad right?

Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?


 Both are horrible but I think you could get away with the foundation if it wasn't a dramatic difference....for example if it was a sheer foundation colour like the mac face & body foundation!

Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?



I think i'd be sick if I drank an entire bottle of ketchup....Eurghhhhh so I guess I'd rather bump into the guy when i look crazy, I'm assuming the guy has seen you when you wake up in the morning with no make up and crazy hair....How bad could you possibly look?...so no biggie i guess!

Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?


Hmmmmmm date a celeb....Channing Tatum please haha!

Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?

What a WEIRD question, If I had to choose one, it would be lasagne....I think.



Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?


As much as this pains me because I love all things beauty but I couldn't give up my phone :-(, it goes evrywhere with me haha

Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
Jeeez.... I guess no make up because food all around your mouth would be highly embarassing. Let's hope it's a good skin day haha!


I tag you all :-)! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin