Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beyonce Pics :)

This was the best concert I have ever been too, she is a great performer, great with the crowd, so sweet and has amazing outfits. Eva Avila opened the show, she won the Canadian Idol in 2006, it was a really good opening to the show and she has such a good voice and a powerful one at that!

I'm not going to ramble on about how amazing it was because I kind of did that on my last post.

I had pretty good seats, I was just to the side of the stage but because Beyonce is such a constant performer she moved and danced around alot which made it hard to take really good photos. I am really happy with the ones I got!

So here are the pics....





























Eva Avila























































































































































































I hope you enjoy these pics my lovelies.

Thank you so much to all my new followers, every time I look at it, the followers has gone up. Thanks girlies, it means alot! <3

7 comments:

  1. It was such an amazing show. If you get a chance to see her, Do it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee.... i'm so excited xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! I wanted to see her this year, but didn't. She is amazing live! I saw her in concert for her last CD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concert looks awesome! My friend went and said it was amazing.xxx

    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin