Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bourjois Liquid Eyeshadow....

I bought this product quite a while ago...... maybe 4 months ago. I was looking around my local boots store and spotted this, I instantly loved the colour and thought it looked really pretty so I decided to try it out.

The product I am talking about is the Bourjois Liquid Eyeshadow (shimmering shine) in 33 Beige Metallique. I currently have no paintpots or primers for eyeshadows :( so i thought I could use this as a base for my eyeshadows...... Suprisingly enough it works quite well.

I applied this in the morning and added Macs All that Glitters over my lid. It stayed on all day, the consistency is very liquidy and I would definately recommend using a brush to blend this product in as it's very shimmery so you don't want it all over your fingers!

It comes in a small 8.5 ml tub with an appliactor brush to place the product on your lid!

If you really don't like shimmery bases/eyeshadows stay away from this . The only problem with this product is it dries really fast so you need to blend quickly as with most bases!

All in all, it's a good product, they have quite a few colours to choose from and I think I would purchase this again.






























Just my natural lashes and the liquid eyeshadow









Liquid eyeshadow, All that Glitters and No7 Lash 360 Mascara









Sorry for the unplucked eyebrows.... Need to do them!

I think the base makes All that Glitters come out a slightly stronger colour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin