Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MAC F&F

So my M.A.C finally arrived yesterday....Yay! As soon as the postlady handed it to me I had a massive grin on my face! :)

So here's a rundown of what i got:

Golden Nectar Highlight Powder (Naked Honey)
Springsheen Blush
Tempting e/s pro pan
Antiqued e/s pp
Phloof e/s pp
15x e/s palette

This was my first F&F sale (25% off), so i was pretty excited to get some money off as Mac don't often have sales! :(
































Springsheen Blush, Golden Nectar Highlight Powder















My Mac e/s collection

Phloof is on the top left
Antiqued is top right
Tempting is next to Antiqued
















L-R: Phloof, Tempting, Antiqued

What did you buy from the F&F sale?

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin