Friday, June 5, 2009

Maybelline Lash Stiletto

This is a review on the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara.

So this mascara claims to lengthen your eyelashes and the slogan is "The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs.

For once the slogan actually reflects the product. Let me tell you now that I lurrvvveeeeee this mascara, it does wonders for my lashes, it really lengthens them. I have quite short but thick lashes so I'm always looking for a lengthening mascara that gives them a bit of volume.  I'm so happy I finally found one!

The packaging of this mascara is so cute, I really like it. 

It's designed to look like a stiletto heel ( hence the name). The mascara wand is also quite handy, it isn't like a normal mascara wand.  It has bristles that criss cross to get every single lash even the small ones. Which is awesome in my opinion. The formulation is quite thick which means it lasts all day with no dropping of the lashes and no clumps. YAY!

Ok so the only thing I don't like about this mascara is it has a distinctive smell, it kind of smells a bit like clay, but you soon get used to it, it's not like you can smell it once it is on your lashes. So problem solved.

Overall this is a great mascara that everyone should try at least once. 

I know I will definately repurchase this mascara!

What are your thoughts on this mascara?

Have a great weekend guys!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin