Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Days..... FOTD/HOTD

Ok so as it's been really HOT here in Canada lately.

I thought I would keep my make up really simple and natural as I would be sunbathing all day! I tried something new with my hair today. It's quite messy but I think it's really cute and summery!
































Products I used (the usual stuff):

Face:
No7 Cover up Concealer in Fair
Revlon Colourstay Concealer in Light
On A Mission Beauty Powder Blush


Eyes:
No7 Lash 360 Mascara in Black
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Bananas

Lips:
Chapstick Flava Craze in Apple Burst


I liked this hairstyle. it's kind of Lauren Conrad inspired but slightly messier! Hehe...








































What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin