Friday, February 11, 2011

Ins & Outs ♥

It's that time again my lovelies :)

INS
♥ Jersey Shore ~ (Jersday)  Snooki is hilarious and I can't wait for next season in Italy! Haha

♥ American Eagle ~ Love their clothes and love my job.

♥ Perfect by Pink ~ I love it, the video has so much meaning to it, I like the message that the song brings. I'm a big fan of Pink I have been ever since she released "Get the party started" all those years ago.


♥ American Idol ~ there were some amazing voices in Hollywood week

♥ Sleep app ~ It's an app for the iphone which monitors your sleeping patterns and slowly wakes you up feeling refreshed and revitalized, surprisingly it works :) 


♥ My Macbook Air ~ Best christmas present ever.....Thanks Mum and Dad!

♥ Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette ~ It's lush, definitely the best palette I've purchased. It's a must have for neutral lovers like myself :)


♥ The Wanted & Mcfly ~ I've been listening to them on youtube, I'm kind of loving them right now (Cheesy I know!) Anyone else obsessed right now?


♥ Speaking to my English friends on Whatsapp



OUTS

♥ The Canadian weather ~ I'm so over the snow and the cold icy wind, I'm so ready for sun, pools, beaches and cocktails!

♥Missing my Uk friends :(


I'm currently enjoying listening to Mcfly, The Wanted, Tinie Tempah, Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, Usher!

At the moment I have 'Teach me how to dougie' stuck in my head by Cali Swag District and I have no idea why. 

Looking forward to Summer and not being so pasty! 

I'm also loving dailymail.co.uk to keep up with my british tabloids that we don't get here in North America (I miss Look & Heat mags so much) 

I hope you're all well and enjoying February :) What are you loving at the moment?

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin