Saturday, March 5, 2011

I've got some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right!

Hey My Lovelies

So I unfortunately missed out on the Cynthia Vincent wedges last summer so when the Dolce Vita shoes hit target I decided it was my PERSONAL MISSION to purchase them! 

As we don't have a target in Canada and they don't ship to Canada either I was pretty stuck as I wasn't planning a trip across the border anytime soon. Luckily I have friends in the states who offered to ship it to their house and then my dad brought them over :)! My dad travels to the US a lot for work which is a bonus pour moi! 


So without further ado here are the shoesies :)!


These are the Dolce Vita wedges in black. I absolutely adore the look of these shoes, they are very classy yet edgy because of the black straps and the pattern. The wedge has gold strands/reflects on them which is interesting and makes it sparkle in the sunlight. These look perfect with jeggings/skinny jeans and dresses/skirts, I can't wait to wear them in summer.......C'mon hot weather :)!













































These flats were a steal at $6.99 in the sale, they are by a brand called Xhilaration.....I love the colour and the pretty flower detail it's so cute. I can tell I'm going to get a lot of use out of these :)


I can't wait to wear them especially the wedges :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin