Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Heart Girlie Nights Out :)



So on Saturday evening, I went out for drinks with the girls :) YAY! We went to a really cute bar and had some amazing cocktails then hit the clubs for a little dance after!

We ended up going to a chinese restaurant at 4 in the morning....Yeah Montreal has class...haha!

Anywhooooo here are a few pics of my make up and outfit for all you beauties out there.







FACE: Quo Concealer in 01
L'Oreal True Match Powder in Fair/Light

Too Faced Bronzer in Sun Bunny
Too Faced Highlighter in Pink Leopard

EYES: Naked Lunch, Tempting and Antiqued by Mac.

Gosh Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

LIPS: Maybelline LS in Born With It and Peroxide Lipglass by Mac




OUTFIT:
Blue Top: American Eagle
Light Cream Pink Top: Primarni :)
Black High Waisted Skirt: ASOS
Black Bow Belt: New Look
Shoes: Aldo (you can't see them)

I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and week!

xoxo

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin