Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cream Blush as a Lipstick

Hey Ladies


I have recently been introduced to cream blushes by a friend who is a make up artist *Jealousy*

Now for some reason I always thought cream blushes would be harder to apply and would fade off quicker....boy was I wrong. I am now obsessed with wearing them. I love how natural it looks on my skin, it gives you such a nice flush of colour and just the right amount of sheen.

So today I tried it as a lipstick, well it's more of a lip stain really, it stays on for hours (big plus in my books).


The cream blush I am talking about is by Maxfactor (I got it in Uk as a birthday present from a friend)
































Top swatch: Product blended in
Bottom swatch: Product swiped on

I love love love this product. 

I'm now on a mission to find good cream products, if you have any recommendations please tell me?

What's your favourite cream blush? Nars? Mac? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin