Saturday, August 14, 2010

Outfit/Make up for Rihanna :-)
























































Me posing & My friend loved the bartender in the background :-)

FACE
Quo Minerals Matter Concealer in No1
Loreal True Match Powder in Fair
Benefits Dallas Bronzer (My Friends)
Too Faced Pink Leopard Highlighter

EYES
All That Glitters e/s by Mac
Naked Lunch e/s by Mac
Smut e/s by Mac
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Gosh Waterproof Black Eyeliner

LIPS
Maybelline Born With It Lipstick
Mac Peroxide Lipgloss

I completely forgot to take a close up pic of my eyes...Woops!
OUTFIT
Cream/Salmon coloured top: Primark ( I miss this shop)
Bandeau Top (underneath): American Eagle
Black Cardi: Ricki's
Grey Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Eleventh Gorgeous (They are 2 sisters on youtube who have their own jewellery company....Love it!)
Bracelt: A Gift

A few friends and I went out to the clubs afterwords

4 comments:

  1. pretty outfit for a pretty lady! <3 tanks for the follow. I followed you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Kim and no worries :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, I love your makeup & outfit! Those Zara boots are hottt! My sis just saw Rihanna and said it was a fantastic show! Hope you had fun!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin