Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lush Bath Bomb - Cinders







WE LOVE CINDERS :)






Lush describes it as "Much like you cannot avert your eyes from the tantalizing flames in a fire, you will not be able to avert your nose from this Bath Bomb. The warming, sweet cinnamon and orange fragrance was inspired by a comforting yuletide drink in Sweden and is utterly irresistible on a chilly evening. Cinders is the colour of a glowing ember and crackles like wood on the fire (just like the fire that Cinderella slept beside in the fairytale). The crackling and popping is a result of the vegan fizzing candy (pop rocks!) that we put into each bomb. This one is quite special and we're sure it's going to be a hit"

Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fizzy Candy, Perfume, Gardenia Florida Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Limonene, FD & C Red No4

Price: $3.95 (Canadian & Us)
£1.95 (Uk)


So this was my first time trying Cinders,I'd heard about it a lot as it's a fave with the lush fans.
So of course I had to get in there and try it out for myself. Cinders is a small bath bomb compared to the others in the Lush shop.

The first thing that attracted me was the colours and of course the amazing smell. To me it's a ball of foresty, cinnamon goodness with a slight hint of citrus. I am a huge fan of citrus and cinnamon so this was great for me, it looks like a small ball of fire :)

The colours are pretty nice aswell, it's a yellow and orange ball with small red and orange pop rocks on the top which are meant to Snap, Crackle & Pop in the bath (yessss like the Rice krispies advert).
Some people had said that they unfortunately never heard the crackling....well I was lucky enough to hear it crackling and fizzing away in my bath.... Trust me I was listening like a small child hehe! It's a subtle Snap, crackle and pop.


It turns the water a yellow colour which doesn't look too appealing in my opinion(I bet you can all guess what it looks like) but the gorgeous smell soon got me over that.

I had an extremely relaxing bath thanks to cinders and it's also very moisturizing with a gorgeous smell.... a bonus right?

A few people had complained it stained their bath but again that wasn't a problem for me. Although this was an amazing product for me I wish the scent stayed on my skin for longer and why does this have to be a Christmas special?

I will definitely repurchase many of these next year but I wish they would make this product permanent..I don't think I can wait until Christmas for another dose of Cinders


I hope this helped you ladies

Lots of Love xoxo

What's your favorite Lush product and do you share the love for Cinders?




1 comment:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin