Friday, January 15, 2010

Outfit of The Day- Baton Rouge Style

Last weekend, I went to Baton Rouge ( which has amazing food by the way) I love it!

So here's what I looked like:



















Face:
Quo Minerals Concealer in No1
Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer










Eyes:
Phloof es (Inner Corner)
Antiqued es ( Upper & Lower Lashline)
Illegal Cargo es ( Crease Colour)
Gosh Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Benefit High Beam( Brow Highlight)






















Lips:
Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

The Outfit

























































Blue Top: The Bay ( La Baie en francais)
Grey Cardi: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle
Necklace: My leaving present from my besties :)
Belt: Polo Ralph Lauren

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin