Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just A Little Bit of Shopping.

Okay so as I only have a few more days left in Calgary before moving onto Montreal, I thought I would go look round the shops one last time. I'm glad I did because I picked up quite a few things in the sale.

Here's a few pics of what I purchased.




















I love the colour of these ear rings, there a kind of peachy coral, perfect for the summer!
















I love these ear rings, I don't have anything like it. The pattern looks like an African tribal theme.




















This photo doesn't do this cardi any justice. It's a really cute black, short sleeved cardi. I love it, again perfect for those summer nights!





















I love the colur of this top. HOT PINK. The beading is also really pretty!















Heres a close up of the beading!
















Last but not least my Zara boots, which are my new favourite boots, they are so damn comfy. Love them!


Have you bought anything nice recently?

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin