Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh My Gosh....

So I bought some Gosh products a while back and have only recently been using them like everyday! I love them. 

They are the Velvet Touch Waterproof Eyeliners by GOSH. Gosh are a great company and have a fantastic range of products and colours. 

These eyeliners are so pigmented and really nice to apply, they have a soft, creamy formulation. The great thing about these is they stay on all day without having to reapply. I use these on my upper lashline, my water line and even my inner corner, I do this with the lightest colour as it brightens up my eye area! 


Ok So here are some pics and swatches!














































Far Left:Black Ink, Blueberry Ice and 006 Bananas

I think my next mission is to get the GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in 134 : Darling. It's a gorgeous nude colour.

If you live in the Uk, you can get Gosh at any Superdrug store.

If you live in Canada they sell Gosh products at the Shoppers Drug Mart. 

Here is there website. www. goshcosmetics.com

1 comment:

  1. Ooh might have to check out Blueberry Ice, unique colour! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin