Wednesday, May 13, 2009

M.A.C.Style Warrior Collection

It's getting closer to the end of the month which means........... a new m.a.c collection. Yay.

I'm so excited for this. It's lush. To be honest I just love the packaging but the colours are gorgeous aswell. The colours are based on browns,yellows and purples. It's definately a summer collection I cannot wait for. If the packaging is cute I'm there! 

So prepare to be a bronzed goddess!
















I think this is due for release on the 28th of May, but phone your local m.a.c store for more info because some stores will release it earlier!

What are you planning to buy out of this tempting collection?

Thanks to Temptalia.com for the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin