Thursday, May 14, 2009

Physicians Formula Bargain :)


Don't you just love a bargain?

So I was in costco the other day and was wandering round the aisles and I spotted a Physicians Formula bronzing pack for $21.50 (Canadian).

The pack contained A tinted Moisturiser, a 2 in 1 bronzer/blush and a Finishing Veil powder. I was so excited at this point because in the shops, each of these products range from $16 to $21, so I saved over $30. Yay.

Here are some pics.



























































The blush/bronzer is definately my favourite product, mainly because the bronzer isn't too dark for my skintone. The best thing about the blush is it comes with a built in mirror and a small  brush. I'm excited to try out all of these. I will tell you all how it goes!

Have a good night guys. :)







1 comment:

  1. Hi! :)

    Yes, bargains rock!

    Thanks for visiting my site. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin