Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Went Shopping ♥

Hey Girlies

So you all know I spent a few days in Vermont, I basically just looked around the shops for 3 days, which I loved because there are some American shops you don't get in Canada such as Victoria Secret, Abercrombie & Fitch, Polo RL and some others, so I took the oppurtunity to go check them out!

I really wish we had an Abercrombie& Fitch where I live because they have such nice clothes oh and you can see eye candy every day! ♥

I also went to my first American baseball game, that was kinda fun.....interesting to say the least!

So I made a few purchases while I was there, I was pretty good, I didn't buy too much :)







































I miss working for this brand!



































I ♥ Victoria Secret






























So cute..... I gotta get some more :)




















A cute Necklace from Charlotte Russe




















This is what it looks like on



I also bought some make up from Victoria Secret, I will blog about that on a seperate post!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday evening! xx

Don't forget to follow me on twitter!


2 comments:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin