Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Things I'm Loving Right Now!

Hey My Lovelies

It's been so hot here today,like 33 degrees...yeah holiday weather right?

For some reason I always forget to do the monthly faves, so here is a few things I'm loving right now















L-R: Garnier Fructis Volumising Mousse (Body Boost), Bedhead Brunette Goddess Spray, Bedhead Afterparty Serum, Mac's Creme De nude, Gosh Darling 134, All That Glitters (3rd from the left)!

I will do reviews of these hair products soon!
















A close up of my ATG (This is what I'm gonna call it from now on) :)















A gorgeous bracelet from Charlotte Russe (I got it when I went to Vermont)















I am loving this perfume atm, it's gorgeous and summery!




















I am also loving my hair curled with my purple GHD's :) Loves it! <3


P.s. Is there anything you guys want to see on my blog? I love all the opinions and comments you girlies leave for me!

xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! I have given you a blog award! Check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love the Bedhead Afterparty Serum!! It works so good and smells good!

    Im selling the vera wang princess body lotion on my blog. check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Catanya Thank you Hun, that's so sweet, I will do it soon!

    @ Aquaheart I know it smells amazing and really works! I might check it out!

    @ ShopnChomp Thanks Hun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks awesome!! I Love the GHD. Can't wait to see the hair product reviews. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Princess by Vera Wang - Smells like exotic candy :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin