Sunday, August 2, 2009

♥ Victoria Secret Makeup ♥

You gotta love Victoria Secret's make up..... such good value for money!

Here's what I got....

















These eyeshadows are soooo pigmented.
















Crystal Ball Eyeshadow















Gold Rush Eyeshadow















Bronzinger Eyeshadow

All of these eyeshadows can be used wet or dry, which is always nice!
















L-R: Bronzinger, Gold Rush, Crystal Ball































This is a nude coloured lipgloss with a small amount of shimmer to it.

































I really wish we had a Victoria's Secret in Canada, I guess online shopping will have to do for now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin