Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Friday FOTN

Last night I went out for a meal with my parents to talk about a few things because we are currently house hunting...Yay!

So this was my look for the night!

Products Used

Face:
Quo Minerals Matter Double Concealer in No 1
Mac Highlighting Powder in Golden Nectar (Bronzer)
Too Faced 'The Bronzed and Beautiful' Palette

Eyes:
All That Glitters e/s (Lid Colour)
Tempting (Crease)
Victoria Secret e/s in Mountain Dew ( Inner Corner)
Illegal Cargo (Bottom Lashline)
Gosh Eyeliner in Bananas (Waterline)
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Mascara

Lips:
Mac Colour Crafted Lipstick
No7 Kissable Lipgloss (Candy Pink I think, the name rubbed off)

I was kind of scared to wear the Colour Crafted Lipstick because I tend to stick to nude colours so this was a big step for me ! I really like it, it's not too bright, it's actually really wearable. I think I'm releasing my inner love for pink lipsticks! :)








I love this combo of colours






My camera never picks up the definition of my crease colour! :(











My new LOVE





























I love how the Too Faced Palette gives me a gorgeous glow!


P.S. Sorry I haven't been blogging as much, I'm currently learning French and its taking up most of my time, I forgot how tiring school can be! I hope you can forgive me my lovelies for being MIA!

P.P.S Don't forget to ask me some questions for me Q&A post! <3

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin