Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Fall Bronze

Hey My Lovelies

Here's another EOTD for you. So the summer is officially over, it is now Fall/Automn.....seriously where has the time gone. I wish summer was still here, but then I am really loving the fall colours and trends!

So if you read my last post you will know I received a few things from a blog sale, so I thought I would try them out.

Here's my look.































My camera never picks up the definition in my crease :(















Eyes
Mac All That Glitters E/s (Lid)
Bottom Left Colour E/s (Lid)
Middle Row and Middle Colour (Crease)
Gosh Eyeliner in Bananas
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


Are you happy it's fall or do you think summer has flown by?




















4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used! I'm so happy it's fall :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!

    I'm glad it's fall but it's still hot and sunny where I live!

    I want it to be cold already! I'm ready to wear boots, uggs, and sweaters, but I can't yet!

    Maybe we can switch places! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer has flown by! But I'm looking forward to Fall fashions too. :) Pretty EOTD...esp your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ CocoBella Thanks hun...I'm really loving bronzed colours lately!

    @Crystal Thankyou. It's like torrential rain here atm, I kinda want the sun back but I'm excited for Fall aswell

    @ShopnChomp... Thankyou hun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin