Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Purple Dream....

I thought I would do an EOTD for you all, I did something different today, I would normally never pair these two colours together but for some reason I had an urge to do so..... and ya know what, I'm glad I did.




























































Products Used

Face:
Quo Minerals Matter Double Ended Concealer in No1
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium

Eyes:
Gosh Waterproof e/s in Love That Champagne ( As a base, it's a shadestick consistency)
Phloof e/s by Mac (Lid Colour)
Illegal Cargo by Mac ( Crease Definition)
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blueberry Ice
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Lips:
Blistex Moisturising Lipbalm
Creme D'Nude Lipstick by Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin