Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tag: I Think You Are An Awesome Girl :)



I was tagged by the lovely Nikki at CocoBella. Thanks so much hun, I love your blog! :)


Ok so the rules are you let your readers know 10 things about you then tag 10 people. Simple!


The Facts
1. I am currently learning French. Oh La La! Please tell me it gets easier.


2. I am very determined, once I set my sight on something, that's it the mission has begun! Call me stubborn if you will :)


3. I love,love, love  pasta. Give me pasta any day of the week and I'm happy! I swear I was Italian       in a past life. Yummmy


4. My friends would probably describe me as bubbly, caring and enthusiastic. I have been told I am the most uncomplicated girl... Woop woop I think!


5. I really want to make a You tube Video but I'm too scared! :(


6. I'm an only child and love it! I remember wanting a brother/sister when i was younger but suddenly my opinion changed when i babysat with my mum once. This child would not stop crying! ( I was about 10 at the time)


7. I hate Tomatoes but love Tomato Soup and Tomato Ketchup.


8. I'm extremely indecisive. Your probably thinking how can I be indecisive and determined right? Well that's just me! 


9. I love animals, they are so cute!


10.I love going out, nights in with my girlies, music and Malibu..... A perfect mixture!


Wow I hope that didn't bore you! 
I am tagging


Aisling at Sugar Plum Fairy
Helen at Its A Make Up Thing
Gillian at It's In The Bag (Aisling's Sis)
Suzie at The Make Up Diaries
Boo at Hot Tramp I Love You So
Vicki at Peachykeen Cheeks
TalluluhBella 
Alex at Lexaloox
Sarah at The Polished
fabu-lassxo
Thanks for reading, commenting and following! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin