Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ins and Outs ♥

It's that time again, where I ramble on about my favourite things and my not so favourite things!

The INS
The good weather.....it's still quite hot here :)

♥ We finally bought a house after months of searching! Yay!

♥ Soon I will be able to paint and decorate my room....Helppp
Yay for good tv, all the new seasons start this month.
E.g. Gossip Girl, OTH, The Hills, 90210, Supernatural....Eeeek, yes I know I'm sad.

♥ Fall Fashions, I'm loving the dark colours and the layering......it's so darn cute.

♥ Opi Nail Polishes


The OUTS
♥ Weird Mac collections, I'm sorry I'm really not feeling them.
Style Black is soooo not me, I'm sure it will look gorgeous on all you lovely girlies though.

♥ Learning French.....Does it get easier?

♥ Us & Canada changing the names of the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks.
I really want Ambre Rose. You Uk girlies are so lucky!

Well thats it for now my lovelies.
Don't forget to ask me some questions for my Q&A post!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I <3 you all and thankyou!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin